InitTool 0.1 Development Release Build 11

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Steel Rat wrote:I'm starting to use it for both, though I'm holding off on getting too deep into it until the XSL version comes out, and future changes won't mean lost data entry.
That will be in the next build, I've already gotten all of the files saved as XML.

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

jay wrote:
Steel Rat wrote:I'm starting to use it for both, though I'm holding off on getting too deep into it until the XSL version comes out, and future changes won't mean lost data entry.
That will be in the next build, I've already gotten all of the files saved as XML.
I'm holding my breath! :shock:
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

Just wondering, Jay. Is the plan to interconnect IT data to Mt, such as the IT notes field to one of the MT Token notes fields? If so, will the Custom Properties also eventually carry over?
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Steel Rat wrote:Just wondering, Jay. Is the plan to interconnect IT data to Mt, such as the IT notes field to one of the MT Token notes fields? If so, will the Custom Properties also eventually carry over?
That is definately the plan. All the data will be available to all tools. You would be able to set data, say remaining hit points, on IT and it could update the halo's on the tokens in MT with some scripting. When we get the character tool going it will hook into this data as well. So if a player were to change its character's state it would show up in both IT & MT.

Return to “Announcements”