MapTool 1.2 Development Release Build 16

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote: I was adding vision to a token that was on top of a bunch of background stamps. Throughout my quick movements of the mouse, I accidentally clicked on something on the tokens right mouse button menu and the token vanished from sight
This has been fixed for 1.2b17
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

trevor

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote:Started Maptool, clicked on the drawing tool, clicked on the background color, clicked the the texture tab, and just for giggles, I either left clikced or right clicked in the blank space next to the one texture that was available.
Fixed. This is actually a benign bug (it won't affect MT usage), so will go up the next time there's a new rplib version (probably when the paint panel is updated)

trevor

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote:1. I loaded up a host session and then connected as a player. As a player I never got a Map loading message. It said connected, showed the default grassy map for around 1 minute and then the map just appeared after a instant flash of 'Loading'. This test was host and client on same machine so maybe it acts differently when actually downloading content over the internet.
I've put in some tweaks to help with this behavior, look for it in 1.2b17 and let me know how it goes

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

trevor wrote:
dorpond wrote:Started Maptool, clicked on the drawing tool, clicked on the background color, clicked the the texture tab, and just for giggles, I either left clikced or right clicked in the blank space next to the one texture that was available.
Fixed. This is actually a benign bug (it won't affect MT usage), so will go up the next time there's a new rplib version (probably when the paint panel is updated)
Not fixed - I just tested it with the latest version and got errors. If it isn't a big deal, then we can wait.

trevor

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote:
trevor wrote:
Not fixed - I just tested it with the latest version and got errors. If it isn't a big deal, then we can wait.
Let me clarify, the code to fix it has been checked in, but a new rplib.jar has to be pushed for it to be fixed in MT. That push will be one of the next two builds.

Until then, the bug doesn't actually do anything, it's just complaining that it can't find an image to select

Return to “Announcements”