MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 70

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

Azhrei
Site Admin

MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 70

Post by Azhrei »

The "one-step-in-front-of-the-other" build. ;)
I haven't been keeping close track to patches that Craig has been adding. I think perhaps the ChangeLog should go on the wiki instead so that he can easily add notes there as well. What does everyone else think? Craig?

It will be next weekend before I can do another build.

I still have a bunch of sample campaigns and tokens that demonstrate bugs, but very little time to work on them. @gioppo: I'm trying to get a really stable build before I add more features again. Sorry. :(

Please bang on this and let me know of any problems!

plothos
Great Wyrm

Re: MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 70

Post by plothos »

I'm not seeing any mention in that list of the patch Craig sent for that onChangeToken issue we were having. Is that in b70?
Drop-In Utilities:
My Spell Manager for D&D3.5 and PFRPG
My Inventory Manager for D&D and PFRPG, but more generally useable than that.
My Message Manager -- My Top-Down D&D Token Images
and my Custom Initiative & Status/Spell-Effect Tracker (work in progress, but functional).

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

He didn't send it, he applied it himself. So yes, it will be in there.

That's a perfect example of why I think the ChangeLog should perhaps be on the wiki instead of me trying to track all of the changes.

Or maybe the ChangeLog should be in the project itself? As Craig or I make changes the ChangeLog would be updated and I could just copy/paste it into the announcement thread?

plothos
Great Wyrm

Post by plothos »

Sorry, I am unaware of how all that stuff works. I just figured making a build involves putting together all that stuff.
Anyway, that's good news. Thanks. :D
Drop-In Utilities:
My Spell Manager for D&D3.5 and PFRPG
My Inventory Manager for D&D and PFRPG, but more generally useable than that.
My Message Manager -- My Top-Down D&D Token Images
and my Custom Initiative & Status/Spell-Effect Tracker (work in progress, but functional).

Craig
Great Wyrm

Post by Craig »

Azhrei wrote: I haven't been keeping close track to patches that Craig has been adding. I think perhaps the ChangeLog should go on the wiki instead so that he can easily add notes there as well. What does everyone else think? Craig?
I am ok with that, it also provides a place for "anticipated" changes for next build ;)

Malekith
Giant

Post by Malekith »

That sounds dangerous craig, could be opening yourself up there for all kinds of trouble :lol:
But still, Love the build thanks guys!

Mal
Mal

silversonic
Cave Troll

Post by silversonic »

Hey Azhrei, the drag/drop on ubuntu 10.04 tests out fine.

Also, count me in as thinking moving the official changelog to the wiki being a very good idea.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

silversonic wrote:Hey Azhrei, the drag/drop on ubuntu 10.04 tests out fine.
Excellent! :mrgreen:

I had reverted the code back to the older revision and while I was doing that (trying to keep the new logging messages and similar stuff) I noticed a bug in the original. I'm glad it tests out okay for you; hopefully others can verify it as well. :)

JML
Dragon

Post by JML »

Thanks for the change log on the wiki Azhrei. It's very handy :D

mfrizzell
Dragon

Post by mfrizzell »

I've noticed an oddity whenever I open up the campaign properties screen the display is a mish mash of the light tab properties overlayed on the token properties tab.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

mfrizzell wrote:I've noticed an oddity whenever I open up the campaign properties screen the display is a mish mash of the light tab properties overlayed on the token properties tab.
I noticed that too. You have to change tabs and come back to the Token Properties tab to get it to display correctly.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Rumble
Deity

Post by Rumble »

Full Bleed wrote:
mfrizzell wrote:I've noticed an oddity whenever I open up the campaign properties screen the display is a mish mash of the light tab properties overlayed on the token properties tab.
I noticed that too. You have to change tabs and come back to the Token Properties tab to get it to display correctly.

MT has done that forever. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's been doing that since, like, b35.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Rumble wrote: has done that forever. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's been doing that since, like, b35.
Ummm, I think I would have noticed it before seeing how much I go into Campaign Properties. ;)

This just started for me in b70.

Just checked in b63 and b69. Doesn't do it.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

mfrizzell
Dragon

Post by mfrizzell »

Full Bleed wrote:
Rumble wrote: has done that forever. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's been doing that since, like, b35.
Ummm, I think I would have noticed it before seeing how much I go into Campaign Properties. ;)

Yeah, admittedly my experience only goes back to B63, but I never noticed this behavior before.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

Rumble
Deity

Post by Rumble »

Full Bleed wrote:

It's been doing that occasionally, ever since I can remember using MapTool. So...2 years now? 3? I'll go dig up some old campaigns and see if I can make an old version do it. It's definitely been happening to me since well before the b60's builds.

Return to “Announcements”