MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 76

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 76

Post by Azhrei »

Pyroman wrote:I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but the size selection on the 'edit token' dialog is broken.

Problem:
The size drop down on the config tab of the edit token dialog is displaying the list as if tokens were objects, but right-clicking on the token and going to the size context menu has it right.
Hm, I see what you mean. The token editor dialog says "Free Size" but when the image represents a token the right-click menu says "Native Size".

I don't know why the terms are different except that tokens cannot be resized by dragging the corner while Objects and Background images can.

Or are you referring to something else?
Furthermore you cannot set the token size from this drop-down... it keeps resetting it to medium. Maptool v1.3b76. 64 bit Windows 7 OS.
Sure I can. I just did. It worked fine. :)

I think you'll need to define in more detail what your test environment was. I'm thinking it may have been with a server and client connected such that one machine set the value and then the other machine changed it and sent an update to the first one so it reverted back on that system.
To recreate:
1. Start a new campaign.
2. Drag a .png file onto the map in the token layer.
3. Examine.
Worked fine for me. :)

dorpond
RPTools Team

Re: MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 76

Post by dorpond »

OK, I am posting here so that people know 1.3B77 is released. It appears that the release thread doesn't update the date of the last post on the main forums page.
How to use my bundled artwork (MT1.3B60+): http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11759

Return to “Announcements”