MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 77

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 77

Post by aliasmask »

JonathanTheBlack wrote:I would like 100% control over the font and button colors via html/css. Limited lists are well, limiting.
You can still use html tags to set different fonts and font colors. Button colors can be changed to whatever with text dropdown.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: MapTool 1.3 Bugfix Build 77

Post by Azhrei »

aliasmask wrote:
JonathanTheBlack wrote:I would like 100% control over the font and button colors via html/css. Limited lists are well, limiting.
You can still use html tags to set different fonts and font colors. Button colors can be changed to whatever with text dropdown.
Yeah, he's missed the last few threads on this. 8) Both fields can have CSS-like colors entered using the #ff00ff-style notation.

You're right -- I left the built-in version of green the same (#00ff00) when it should be #008000 per the HTML standard. And since the values that can be entered are used as CSS, using the HTML name/value sequences is the correct thing to do.

Since cyan/aqua and magenta/fuchsia all appear in the HTML color chart, I'm going to leave them in. Cyan and magenta are Java built-ins and aqua and fuchsia are part of the 16-color HTML standard, so it's safest to just leave them there.

I'm surprised the font colors don't work properly. I'll check into that. The fonts colors are drawn from the same list and I doubt it would be a problem with Java's handling of it (since the color names work fine for other things).

Edit: Okay, the font code was wrong. It was testing for a valid color by checking what was already in the list when it should have checked, and if not valid tried to parse it using the #ff00ff notation. That's what it does now. This is fixed in b80.

Return to “Announcements”