RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

Post subject: Re: MapTool 1.3 Final, patch05 (build 88)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am 
az... i just picked up the latest build, and well, i'd like to again say thank you for your spectacular work. it's great that this vtt hasn't fallen wayside and is still in regular dev.. and continues to be completely free! you do great work and it is appreciated!

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 am 
loogie wrote:
az... i just picked up the latest build, and well, i'd like to again say thank you for your spectacular work. it's great that this vtt hasn't fallen wayside and is still in regular dev.. and continues to be completely free! you do great work and it is appreciated!

You do realise that b88 is broken? There are two major issues with it, one of them not being able to drag more then one token onto the map (under certain circumstances). Until b89 is out, I would keep it at b87!

My stuff
Excel Tools: Table and Light editors
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

User avatar  Offline
Great Wyrm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 pm 
Maybe this should be taken off of thr "announcement" list in the announcement forum then, and just let it die off?

User avatar  Offline
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 am 
Well, I'll just lock it. Anyone coming to this thread now can read the last few posts (or the first few) and see what's up with b88.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7