New build of Init Tool 1.1. This fixes many of the problems with the first build. There are also a lot of updates requested from 1.0. I created a new D&D PC index card that lets you edit all of the data. It has support for user modifiers built into it as well. I also added the start of the melee and ranged combat scripts to the 1.1 D&D support.
As part of adding script support to Init Tool I've added a whole bunch of new script events that can be scripted to what you need for your game. To show what it can do I created a new type of timer called a condition that will add modifiers to all of the combatants that are attached to the timer. I've only entered conditions for the ability spells (bull's strength, fox's cunning, etc.). All you do to add the condition is create a new timer (File->New->Timer), enter the name of a supported condition and the number of rounds that it lasts. The modifiers will be applied to the proper stats of all attached creatures until the timer expires, is deleted, or a combatant is removed.
The full list of fixes is below
- Fixed sorting performance problem on lookup window
- Lookup now uses table definition to display combatants
- Hid some internal fields in default lookup
- Added scroll bars to MM index card to show why it isn't scrolling w/ mouse wheel.
- Added source field to default monsters.
- Fixed start up sizing issue.
- IT-44 Fixed notes not copied from GT to IT
- IT-42 Fixed window location on multi- to single monitor switch
- IT-39 Add auto exit wait state option
- IT-35 Add GT split pane ratio and save location
- Fixed double save after edit dialogs.
- Added support for timed conditions.
- Added all of the timer type, category, wait state, and phase type specific events.
- IT-45 Loaded images asynchronously
- Added new Condition timer that will add named modifiers to the combatants it effects
- Added melee & ranged combat values and scripts