MapTool 1.3 Development Build 12

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

torstan wrote:I really like the idea of building images into the campaign to be called like this, that would be very cool indeed, and illustrated notes would be great. For example, a small note on a table, the players click on it and get a hand drawn map in the notes section. Very cool.
Embedding images in notes makes for a great tool It would be nice if you could drop pdfs in there as well as html.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

If your going as far as that, how about a container they could drag the notes to to have quick access in any map (same as they would if they were in their pockets)

I was going to do this by direct file transfer, same for player handouts, but this would be a nice way of doing it.

It would also be good for limiting how long characters have access to them, as you could remove it easily (they had a map, but it got pickpocketed, so what do they remember)
Cweord

This message has been spell checked by Freudcheck - any mistakes are purley a figment of your imagination.
-------
My Tokens Directory
http://gallery.rptools.net/v/contrib/Cw ... er_Tokens/

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Cweord wrote: I was going to do this by direct file transfer, same for player handouts, but this would be a nice way of doing it.
This is the plan, calling it a "Bag" right now, where each token has a set of handouts they can see.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

Trevor,

You never cease to amaze me, 9 times out of 10 you seem to have thought of most of the stuff we dream up.

Now all that needs to happen is one of us to win the lottery so we can pay you to code this full time, as with the amount we keep adding it will be 2032 before your done.
Cweord

This message has been spell checked by Freudcheck - any mistakes are purley a figment of your imagination.
-------
My Tokens Directory

trevor

Post by trevor »

Cweord wrote: You never cease to amaze me, 9 times out of 10 you seem to have thought of most of the stuff we dream up.
Been actively thinking about MT for over 2 years now. The trick is finding the time to implement it all :)

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

I refer to my earlier lottery comment
Cweord

-------
My Tokens Directory

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

trevor wrote:This is the plan, calling it a "Bag" right now, where each token has a set of handouts they can see.
Oh sweet, a great way to open up puns for our wives/girlfriends in game!

mccord42
Cave Troll

Post by mccord42 »

The hex based movement bug that I reported last build is still in this one.

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?t=2483&start=0

I am completely amazed at all these new features, and appreciate all the hard work that goes into a project like this, but we are unable to use these new builds due to the hex bug.

trevor

Post by trevor »

Good call. I'll get that fixed for next build

robert
Kobold

Post by robert »

I am having a problem with Conic-facing vision. I can set it up for a token on one map and it works fine, but if I cut and paste the token onto a new map, I am unable to reveal vision until I delete the conic-facing vision and set it up again.

trevor

Post by trevor »

robert wrote:I am having a problem with Conic-facing vision. I can set it up for a token on one map and it works fine, but if I cut and paste the token onto a new map, I am unable to reveal vision until I delete the conic-facing vision and set it up again.
That's odd. I'll take a look. Thanks for the note !

Return to “Announcements”