TokenTool 1.0 Development Build 28

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

Phergus
Deity

Re: TokenTool 1.0 Development Build 28

Post by Phergus »

Swoosh... Snag...

Jector
Great Wyrm

Post by Jector »

Well, that's obnoxious. :? Started fiddling with the images to see what was going wrong with them and found that TokenTool won't show the image inside the border. It always comes up transparent inside as well as outside. Opened them up in PSP and while they show transparent it's because they are magenta at %0 opaque. :roll:

Apologies to all. I'll kick out some proper ones here shortly.
I cast firecube! ~4E

Jector
Great Wyrm

Post by Jector »

Redid all the hex borders (just for you, Phergus :)). The circles were fine, fortunately. They all seem to work best at around -100 edge correct.

Trevor, now that they work you can add any of them you want to the default selection for TokenTool.

Borders have moved to here:
http://gallery.rptools.net/v/contrib/Jector/Borders/
I cast firecube! ~4E

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Thanks Jector! Love the rocklichen one.

What was wrong with them before? I had used maybe a half-dozen of them without problem except for the odd magenta pixel hanging on the outside.

Jector
Great Wyrm

Post by Jector »

Someone had posted that they had a couple issues with them, so I finally got around to checking them in the latest version of TT (yeah, I know I'm slack. deal with it :lol:). All the hex borders where coming up with tranparent centers. You adjust the picture but the preview just showed the border. Sure enough, it's the same saved as a png. That's when I investigate with PSP to find out that they didn't have transparent centers so much as invisible magenta centers. Live and learn.

Sorry about the magenta pixels. The do seem to work best aroung -100 edge correction, but I know some still have some problems. The perfectionist in me wants to do them all over so they come out properly with out lots of tinkering with settings in TT, but I have so many other tasks on my plate that I'm not likely to get around to it any time soon, honestly.
I cast firecube! ~4E

Return to “Announcements”