MapTool 1.3 Development Build 23

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

jespley
Cave Troll

Post by jespley »

Phergus wrote: Nope. Only seen it with b23. Also had Java crash when exiting MT under b23. I've been running my sessions w/b20 without seeing any of that.
Yeah, I had b23 hang when I tried to load a campaign and I had been running b18 with no problems.
Jared

SirWilliam92
Kobold

Post by SirWilliam92 »

i may be wrong (i started using at 1.3b20) but aren't 19+ non-compatible with all others? which may explain why Jespley has a problem. I've no idea bout anyone else though, b23 works a breeze for me... as if i never changed

brad
Great Wyrm

Post by brad »

i may be wrong (i started using at 1.3b20) but aren't 19+ non-compatible with all others? which may explain why Jespley has a problem. I've no idea bout anyone else though, b23 works a breeze for me... as if i never changed
You are correct. b23 does work great. The only reasons I know that people haven't upgrade to it are the topology quirks and the problem with image resizing(images can be resized but always stay in the same proporition, they can't be stretched or squished).
View MapTool video tutorials at RPToolsTutorials.net

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

trevor wrote:
brad wrote:The goto command won't work if either of the coordinates are negative. I tried /g -7,6 and /g 3,-6 and some others and nothing. I also tried using /goto instead of /g with the same result. I didn't even get an error. Just nothing. It worked with any positive number combination or 0.
Noted, I'll get that fixed
Fixed for 1.3b24
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Announcements”