MapTool 1.1 Development Release Build 9

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

MapTool 1.1 Development Release Build 9

Post by trevor »

This build is to capture features that were implemented in build 8 but not included in the build.

* Introduce STAMP token type
* Add GMNotes and GMName to token properties

Sorry for the confusion
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Vry
Giant

Post by Vry »

This version works much better. Still getting the 1 pixel gap between tiles at some zooms but it's much less noticeable now.

trevor

Post by trevor »

Vry wrote:This version works much better. Still getting the 1 pixel gap between tiles at some zooms but it's much less noticeable now.
Hmm. I guess I could see how that would happen since zoom levels can create partial pixel sizes, which may or may not guess the right side of the pixel line to draw. We can play with it some more and see how to improve it.

If you could create a simple map and find a scale that shows the problem and send it to me I'll take a closer look.

trevor

Post by trevor »

Vry wrote:This version works much better. Still getting the 1 pixel gap between tiles at some zooms but it's much less noticeable now.
OK, I was able to fix the gaps (stinking integers rounding off partial pixels, sheesh). But still having minor line-up issues at some zooms. Still trying to track those down. It again has to do with pixel precision: I can only draw at integer locations, not partial locations, so getting differently sized images to line up half way through their size exactly is a bit tricky. But we'll get it :)

Return to “Announcements”