Build 10 of Character Tool is ready for download. This build has lots of bug fixes and small enhancements to existing functionality.
It also upgrades to the latest version of the parser and dicelib. This means that the logical operators (<, <=, ==, !=, >=, >, &&, || !) are now supported. However the addition of the true and false keywords breaks the true() and false() functions in CT & IT
You should use the TRUE() & FALSE() functions instead. Also, the true & false keywords do not work with CT or IT so they must not be used.
Hopefully I can work something out with giliath to remove this restriction, but for now you shouldn't use these keywords. I've fixed the supported game files, but if anybody has created their own or modified an existing game settings file they will need to make this change as well.
Here's the change log:
- Support for list change event scripts.
- Fixed extension bug on properties w/in property sets.
- Fixed persistence bug for characters
- Bug fixes for list script bindings
- New property Utils functions to get and remove items in a list.
- New CharSheetCheckBox component
- CharSheetTable's can get their header data directly from the table and not the data.
- D&D 4e feats, support for powers from equipment, races & feats
- Upgraded to the latest dicelib and parser. Now &&, ||, <, <=, >, >=, ==, !=, ! are supported. The true & false keywords ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
- The true() & false() functions are no longer supported. Use TRUE() & FALSE() instead.