MapTool 1.1 Development Release Build 13

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Phergus wrote:Trevor - Got an exception while playing around with dragging some non-square, rotated, large tokens. Couldn't repeat and I'm not sure exactly what happened though I think I spazzed while going to click on a the token.
I could see how this might happen.

Thanks for the stack, I'll fix it !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

trevor wrote:Did you know that you can hold the space bar while on the pointer tool and a pointer with you name on it will show up on everyone's screen ?
No, I didn't - Thanks for the pointer!

Now, I think it is time to read the manual ;)

trevor

Post by trevor »

Phergus wrote:
Did you know that you can hold the space bar while on the pointer tool and a pointer with you name on it will show up on everyone's screen ?
:oops: Darn it. I know you told us that before.

I'm thinking that for us mentally challenged types it would be great if you could put more tooltip type info down in that info bar. Something like, "Hold space bar to show an indicator to all players."
Yeah, the problem is that there is just SO much you can do, it's hard to find the right mechanism to indicate that. We put it into the documentation at rptools.net, but nobody ever reads it, and I don't blame them :)

thejadedgm
Kobold

Post by thejadedgm »

I have scanned the documentation focusing on the points I need... however I believe that with the great interaction here with the developers and the users that this is were I am gonna have to hang my hat for my gaming needs.

Its hard to find good software for RP'ing on the Mac... or heck anywhere for that matter. Now just as soon as I save my pennies to get dundjinni and the modern pack all will be golden.

Thanks again guys - great product at any price - even better free!

trevor

Post by trevor »

thejadedgm wrote:I have scanned the documentation focusing on the points I need... however I believe that with the great interaction here with the developers and the users that this is were I am gonna have to hang my hat for my gaming needs.

Its hard to find good software for RP'ing on the Mac... or heck anywhere for that matter. Now just as soon as I save my pennies to get dundjinni and the modern pack all will be golden.

Thanks again guys - great product at any price - even better free!
We're glad you're here, let us know if there's any features you need to make your gaming experience even better !

Emryys
Dragon

Post by Emryys »

thejadedgm wrote:Now just as soon as I save my pennies to get dundjinni and the modern pack all will be golden...
You may want to look at CC3

Screenshots

Of course there is always RPG Map Share ;)
Game On!

Return to “Announcements”