Ah. I find it usually draws if you expand the border of the dialog slightly.
However, I think I now have some other bug. In the campaign linked below, I have observed unusual behavior. For background:
Each token has a set of string properties that contains the relevant information about their powers. This information is read by a number of different macros (used for attacking, etc.).
Now, when I open the campaign and edit a token, I sometimes see the collection of token properties, including the property strings called Power0, Power1, and so forth. They are properly filled out (in the format "powername=Great Cleave; action=standard; usage=encounter;" etc. etc.)
At least, in some cases.
For some tokens - especially after
I run the short rest macro - the token's properties appear to be
wiped out. However, if I run a macro (such as "Power Use Tracker") that reads and manipulates those properties, it still works
I can't figure it out, but there's some sort of display issue here. As far as I can tell, the properties still exist, but they are not visible in the token editing screen - and they don't ever come back, even when MapTool is closed and reopened. They exist somewhere, but are not editable in the token properties screen.
Edit: forgot to add, I'm running MapTool b48 (obviously), starting from the 1G batch file, and I have the stack size set to 1M.
Edit again: removing the "setProperty" lines from the short rest
macro in the campaign sometimes prevents the disappearing properties thing, but not always.