MapTool 1.1 Development Release Build 20

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Dracorat wrote:*Casts Charm Programmer*

You want to do a build before Saturday.
I'm feeling a strong impulse to do a build Friday night ...
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

trevor

Re: Resizing Bug?

Post by trevor »

Sir Flak wrote:Hello all!

I've decided to join the conversation.
Hi hi and welcome !
Sir Flak wrote: I noticed a wierd interface glitch in build 20. If you rotate a stamp then try to resize it the X,Y axis for scaling is goofed up. It also seems to scale from the center instead of the corner as it would if you had scaled before rotating. I don't know if this has been metioned before or not but I thought I'd let you know.
That's related to a known bug, but hasn't been explicitly documented. I'll put in a tracker to make sure it gets fixed !

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

trevor wrote:I'm feeling a strong impulse to do a build Friday night ...
I don't care what they say about you, you rock!

Styles2304
Giant

Post by Styles2304 »

I cannot possibly tell you how completely impressed I am with the dev team of this program. I have never, not once, seen a team so committed and busy making sure their product is as perfect as it can possibly be. Good job, I really mean that.

trevor

Post by trevor »

Styles2304 wrote:I cannot possibly tell you how completely impressed I am with the dev team of this program. I have never, not once, seen a team so committed and busy making sure their product is as perfect as it can possibly be. Good job, I really mean that.
Cool, thx. Now just gotta get the product better !

trevor

Post by trevor »

Styles2304 wrote:I cannot possibly tell you how completely impressed I am with the dev team of this program. I have never, not once, seen a team so committed and busy making sure their product is as perfect as it can possibly be. Good job, I really mean that.
The truth of the matter is that I got bored with WoW, so I had a lot more hours to dedicate to building fun tools :)

Styles2304
Giant

Post by Styles2304 »

Hahahah either way, you guys are awesome.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

trevor wrote:The truth of the matter is that I got bored with WoW, so I had a lot more hours to dedicate to building fun tools :)
Its amazing the amount of time you have now, isn't it? All the things we can do with that time!!

I found myself getting addicted of WOW but I pulled back becasue I saw my life dwindling away. I have much more time to work on art now too!

:P

trevor

Post by trevor »

Phergus wrote:
Trevor wrote:That's interesting about the large image issue. What is the size of the image?
It's a big 'un. 6400x8000 A 150MB raw bitmap file.

Forunately the scanning speed isn't two bad. Once I bumped the memory up enough that it didn't freeze up, it scanned 12000+ files (8GB) in less than a minute on my current system.

During the scan the max memory got pushed to 347MB which is probably why it died when the max was set to 256MB.
Phergus, build 21 introduced streamed md5sums so this shouldn't be a problem anymore, could you remove and readd your directory structure and see if it makes it through ok ?

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Will do!

Return to “Announcements”