MapTool 1.3 Development Build 53

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

palmer
Great Wyrm

Re: MapTool 1.3 Development Build 53

Post by palmer »

jfrazierjr wrote:Note, I use targeting ONLY to select the target(s) and print the target's name with the attack roll. I do NOT have any type of modified roll vs defense of each target going on with any of the frameworks (my own or others) that I currently use. My current version of targeting simply so that the GM and players can see which roll goes with which thing I am rolling against. I do however, plan to give Rumbles framework a play when I can find some time(his does rolls vs defenses for D&D 4E) just to see how it all works...
My current setup (not public, still has some major holes, and is not "pretty") does targetting, checks defenses and reports hit/miss.
Targets are chosen via drop-down menu (for a specified number of targets, PC or NPC only) or a ticky list (area effects which can affect both allies and enemies)
It color-codes misses (pale grey), hits (black) and crits (bold red). Damage rolls follow the same colors, except misses show up as a pale grey "Miss", unless the power does half damage on a miss, in which case the half damage shows in pale grey. The "Miss" is tooltipped so if something retroactively makes it a hit (Elven Accuracy) we can get the original roll that way.

No automatic applying damage, and my monster macros don't target at all.

Sir Flak
Dragon

Re: MapTool 1.3 Development Build 53

Post by Sir Flak »

Phergus wrote:I suspect that is the aura inside of VBL crash someone else reported.
Ah. I havn't kept up very well recently with reported bugs. I'm glad its been reported then

Return to “Announcements”