MapTool 1.1 Development Release Build 32

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Odd. I don't see anything in the b32 notes that would affect this. Let me know if you find out anything during your tests today.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Hate to bring it up but the Adjust Grid function moved back to Ctrl-Shift-A a build or two ago.

I'm happy with it that way but others seemed to feel strongly that Ctrl-Shift-G was better.

trevor

Post by trevor »

Phergus wrote:Hate to bring it up but the Adjust Grid function moved back to Ctrl-Shift-A a build or two ago.
Yeah, it was the menu rework that reverted it. I don't have a strong opinion about it. It seems reasonable to have the Grid actions all on the same key though.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

I am unable to reproduce the B32 issues that I was experiencing last night during game. Unfortunately I do not have the client PC for testing - it was my friends.

Perhaps it was a Java related issue. *shrugs*

Perhaps others in the community can do some testing - Host a session and connect with a spare PC or have a friend connect. See if there is any crazy 'map loading" screens that never go away. I had around 6 maps in my campaign when this happened last night. I loaded my campaign, hosted the session, had the player connect and when I switched maps, the player never showed the new maps - just got the loading map message.

With the holidays, I will not be around much unfortunately so my testing will be limited over the next few days. *bummer*

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

trevor wrote:Unit per cell is non functional atm. When I rebuilt the dialog I figured I'd put in a placeholder for that feature.

Naming the map is for future use

View Tokien Tiles should be View Token Titles, that's a bug
If you are going to bug out some text at least do it right! It's Tokein!!

Hell, I'd be all for seeing orc and Uruk'hai titles running around my board...

trevor

Post by trevor »

heh !

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Dracorat wrote:If you are going to bug out some text at least do it right! It's Tokein!!
Actually, Tolkien. ;)

Dracorat
Dragon

Post by Dracorat »

Azhrei wrote:
Dracorat wrote:If you are going to bug out some text at least do it right! It's Tokein!!
Actually, Tolkien. ;)
Owned. And I even forgot in my own statement to include the 'l'. Urp!

And I guess it's the pronounciation of 'Tolkien' that threw me off. Since most people pronounce it as '-kin' when it's '-keen' and for some reason, I thought of it as 'kein'. Meh.

Dracorat -3 for bad trollery and +1 for effort. Or something.

Return to “Announcements”