InitTool 1.1 Development Release Build 7

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

jay
RPTools Team

InitTool 1.1 Development Release Build 7

Post by jay »

Build 7 for Init Too is now available.

Here are the big changes (shared with CT):
  • CT & IT can now populate MT macros in the RPToken file. It only adds the macros that are available to your character (i.e. race and power specific). I've added an older version of TK's framework to the D&D 4e settings file. It will need to be updated to a later version or a newer framework in the future.
  • The default game settings files are now available directly from the RPTools site. They are no longer shipped with CT & IT. This will allow for easier updates to the settings files since they no longer require a code drop. The two tools can automatically download the latest version of a specific file for you, or you can download them directly from here.
  • It is now possible to 'print' the character data to a pdf form. It can be set up to work with any pdf form that has the fields named so that the code can map them directly to its properties. I've added a pdf form to the 4e settings file.
Here is the full change log:
  • Combatant type event script descriptions were wrong
  • Added lose initiative event to combatants and timers through combatant types, timer types, and wait states.
  • Added a print menu for characters in init tool.
  • Fixed bug: default index card was trying to edit SLOT values
  • Can now drag .rptok files to the initiative & group tool panels.
  • Removed the empty <> from the initiative panel when players are being shown but no player name exists.

Return to “Announcements”