Cleric's Cathedral Map on RPGNow.com

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

RecklessEnthusiasm
Cave Troll

Cleric's Cathedral Map on RPGNow.com

Post by RecklessEnthusiasm »

I have been doing mapping and art commissions for about two years now, (recently been working with the folks at Torn World on their Shadowvale setting and encouraging them to support VTT. Well, I finally thought it was time to go ahead and make some products myself and see if a more direct marketing of my skills might prove to be beneficial!

I'm starting with a series called "One Dollar Dungeons" and am going to do one for each character class. My first one, the map based on the Cleric has just been released!

Cleric's Cathedral is a massive structure (slightly over standard poster size) and comes with a Maptools .rpmap file, a VTT formatter .jpg of the map with objects removed, and something like fifteen 100dpi .png objects included in the .zip.

One Dollar Dungeon: Cleric's Cathedral Map
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=92024

I plan to release .rpmap files with vision blocking and robust object layers along with all of my maps, so if my style appeals to you, feel free to keep an eye out. I would also welcome any thoughts, recommendations, or C&C, specifically about the maptools layout and presentation if anyone happens to pick one up--I'd love to cater to the community in any way I can but need to learn how to best do it.

Phergus
Deity

Re: Cleric's Cathedral Map on RPGNow.com

Post by Phergus »

From what I could see in the sample provided on RPGNow it looks very nice!

Appreciate the support of VTTs and MapTool.

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Outstanding!

Thanks for the MapTool support!
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Natha
Dragon

Post by Natha »

Looks good !
ImageImageImageImage

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

I've been following REs work on the Cartoggraphers' Guild for a while now. I think he's crazy to sell them this cheap - so go buy this quick before he changes his mind!

I picked up a copy, and it's beautifully done. Lots of placeable items, some with their own portrait image and a prebuilt .rpmap format? As Wolf42 says - this is a no brainer. Buy it, you never know when you'll need a temple in your game.

Return to “Links & External Resources”