Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

torstan
Great Wyrm

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Post by torstan »

All Fantastic Maps packs are currently on sale (at least 30% off) until Monday. The bundles are also going cheap. Some highlights:
Fantastic Maps bundle $17.99 for 18 maps
Fantastic Maps of Kobold Quarterly - 6 maps for $12
Breaking of Forstor Nagar maptool adventure - normally $19.99, on sale for $6.99. Includes 8 maps, lots of tokens and a simple Pathfinder maptool framework.

Each map pack has maptool compatible maps at 100px per grid, with and without grid overlays, as well as maptool files with vision blocking implemented and light sources for both 4e and OGL/PFRPG games.

Enjoy!

jfrazierjr
Deity

Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Post by jfrazierjr »

Any chance you might make multiple smaller bundles? For example, I bought everything you had a number of months(maybe even last year...<shrug>) ago when you had them on "group sale".... so... let's say I got 1-10 and you put out 5 more.. if you have only 1 bundle for all 15 on sale, I am less likely to get spend some money to "re-buy" them... I hope that makes sense... of course, that requires someone to keep up with what has been bundled previously, so a bit more fore-thought.
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

I absolutely understand. The current sale actually makes picking up the individuals closer to the value of them in the bundle. FRom here on in, the bundles will be smaller. I plan to do a seafaring bundle fairly shortly (the new seafaring Paizo adventure path is looming on the horizon) that will wrap up the shipwreck, pirate ship and viking longboat maps into a single nautical pack.

Qwilion
Kobold

Post by Qwilion »

jfrazierjr

If you have something specific you want I am sure we can work something direct out. Just give me the long list of what you want and I will see if we can work out a temporary bundle for you.

you can contact me directly at worldsmith (at) gmail (dot) com

Steve Russell
Rite Publishing
Steve "Qwilion" Russell
Rite Publishing

"There is no wrong way to game....

But there is a Rite Way!"

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Qwilion wrote:Steve Russell
Rite Publishing
Heh-heh. Joe, you gotta love it when the owner of the publishing house replies specifically to your post. 8)

Thanks, Steve. :)

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

Great Pack! I picked it up (been meaning to buy your maps for a while anyway).

One note though -- the DriveThruRPG download doesn't seem to have the JPG for Glass Balcony, just the PDF. JPGs for the rest are there.

Qwilion
Kobold

Post by Qwilion »

Azhrei wrote:
Qwilion wrote:Steve Russell
Rite Publishing
Heh-heh. Joe, you gotta love it when the owner of the publishing house replies specifically to your post. 8)

Thanks, Steve. :)
Just added it so you should now be able to download it. If you have any problems just let me know.
Steve "Qwilion" Russell
Rite Publishing

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

Qwilion wrote:Just added it so you should now be able to download it. If you have any problems just let me know.
lol, well, it is there now. Although I'm not sure that's the JPG that was meant to be there. ;-) I mean, it sort of matches the map, but I'm guessing that was a prelim sketch?

Qwilion
Kobold

Post by Qwilion »

Ha!

People are just not as much fun when you give them the original sketch by the author rather than jon's pretty pics. :lol:

I have the correct file uploaded now.
Steve "Qwilion" Russell
Rite Publishing

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

Thank you good sir, all looks to be in order now.

P.S. I'm keeping the original sketch as a bonus feature~

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

It's a true work of art :) I love Steve's draft sketches.

Return to “Links & External Resources”