Hey guys! I wanted to pop on here and announce a new map pack that I've just released. Continuing to develop my fantasy line, I've just put together a classic fantasy airship. As usual, I include full MapTool support with vision blocking and object layer all set up for you. Just load the .cmpgn file and drop on your characters/framework and you're good to go! As always, big thanks to Wolph42 who lets me use his "bag of tricks" to enable automatic warping at stairs/doors!
_____________________________________Fantasy Maps: Airshiphttp://www.rpgnow.com/product/101785/Fantasy-Maps%3A-Airship-Map-PackHave you finally scraped together enough to purchase your own airship, or has your party stowed away because they could not afford passage across the great ocean? Have the sky pirates kidnapped the princessand your must fight your way through their ranks?Do the buccaneers who man the ship plan to rob all the passengers--you included? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
" are full-featured encounter maps designed to fit any traditional fantasy world. This release, "Airship" features a marritime-inspired sky-vessel, including the deck, and four inner levels including the captain and first mate's cabin, gunnery, cargo hold, and more! Fly the not-so-friendly skies with ample room for fencing, fightning, and general swashbuckling. Just hope you won't have to walk the plank! All maps are in the traditional 1 inch = 5 feet scale.Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color maps in .jpg format
• High-contrast black and white maps in .jpg format
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless map with objects removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.cmpgn) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you
Thanks for taking a look, folks! If anyone happens to pick it up, I'd absolutely love to hear what you think in a review. As always, I wish you good gaming.