Gaming Setups

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Blakey
Dragon

Gaming Setups

Post by Blakey »

As requested by Trevor here is a link to my Games Room page which shows how we have the gaming room set up.

Would be interesting if others took pictures of their setup and posted them. Perhaps we can learn some tricks and tips off each other?

My Games Room

Cheers
Blakey
The guy in the green hat.

Kepli
Giant

Post by Kepli »

Very nice setup :D

RPMiller
Demigod

Post by RPMiller »

You know, we are planning on playing a FtF zombie game this Sunday evening. I think I may just have to borrow the projector from work and show folks what MT can do. ;)

Thanks for sharing!
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me.

ImageImage

Hawke
Great Wyrm

Post by Hawke »

What's FtF stand for?

Edit: Face to Face! Thinking FTW! :idea:

thelevitator
Dragon

Post by thelevitator »

Here's a shot of my living room set up for gaming

I use an HP VP6121 HD DLP projector and an 8' screen for the visuals. I currently have 1 of the players use a laptop to move the PC tokens for me. We may eventually go to individual laptops, but we'll probably wait until MT has individual views built into it before we do that. I use a highly modified version of DM Genie to run my highly modified version of 3.5. For sound, I run RPG Audiomixer through a 6.1 surround system with dual subs. I've created a bunch of background sound loops and mix them with music. I've amassed a pretty large music library (over 600 songs) and have them categorized as General Background, Spooky/Suspenseful, Royal/Hallowed, Sad/Tragic, Battle, Tavern/Inn, Marketplace/Streets and Travel. My group loves having the background music/sound effects as it really adds to the immersion.
"Neither hexes nor squares can confine me!"

James Anthony
"It's all in your head....."
http://www.spelz.net

Return to “Links & External Resources”