Game Tile Warehouse

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

Game Tile Warehouse

Post by sorcerersapprentice »

My name is Kris and this is a promotion for the Game Tile Warehouse (GTW). I'm a Graphic Designer, Artist, Writer, Entrepreneur and avid Games enthusiast, especially so of board-based RPGs and I aim to bring those skills together to create beautifully decorated gaming templates and additions for You to make putting together such diverse scenarios as a pirate ship, marketplace, town centre, inn, rooftop battle, landscape as easy as opening a deck of my specially designed gaming card tiles including custom design jobs from the RPG community.

The tiles have been designed to fit the scale of most RPG games and their game squares of approximately 1 x 1 inch. Each Gaming Tile Card is 1.25 inches wide x 1.75 inches high (3.1cm x 4.4cm). Some are designed to slot into a card stand as a standing card (i.e a Door, Cupboard, Pillar) and some to lie flat as a classic tile (i.e. traps, carpets, chalk circle, a ring of mushrooms.) A standard table card covers 6 x 1 inch squares with a fraction of room to spare on all sides.

These tiles are designed to work with existing templates, rooms, floors and RPG equipment you already have. That's right, GTW wants to compliment not outright compete with existing game piece makers, and help dress up those drab grey stone floors or set up an atmospheric structure in minutes with a staggering array of tiles to suit every genre, and virtually every board-based gamer. We are presently building thousands of intricately detailed gaming tiles and invite you to take a look.

What can GTW offer you that existing tiles don't? I'm glad you asked... please step right this way...
http://gametilewarehouse.com

[Game Tile Warehouse now has a blog where you can keep up to date on the latest developments from GTW.]
http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtil ... !blog/c9fb

I have attached some samples for quick viewing...
Attachments
Tables III H 450 x 600.png
Tables III H 450 x 600.png (244.55 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
Balcony View K 450 x 600.png
Balcony View K 450 x 600.png (254.27 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
Curios L 450 x 600.png
Curios L 450 x 600.png (310.38 KiB) Viewed 2831 times

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

Re: Game Tile Warehouse

GTW's First Deck of Game Tiles "The Alchemists Laboratory" is now available to order: Check out our awesome and inexpensive starter pack here: http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtil ... lery/c1329

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

the link to the blog is not working.

I had a look at your website and 'in action': http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtil ... blank/cdzg I really like the concept. It reminds me of the old days when I worked with (need to translate from dutch here) 'The dark eye' rpg game, which had tilesheets, walls, doors and creatures in card shape, more or less as what you offer. That was fun.
I'm not sure though how many users you will find when posting on a forum for the digital version of this, but who knows. Anyway, nice shop and best of luck with the sales!

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

Hi Wolph42, thanks for the heads up on the dodgy link, and the replacement. But thanks very much for the feedback and the well wishing, I think there is still a market for card-based game tiles, but I will just have to see how I go. SA

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

GTW Heroquest Chest

THE GTW HEROQUEST CHEST

The Heroquest Chest (compatible with D&D) brings together all of the bits and pieces originally supplied with Heroquest but with all new art and features. In addition to revamped furniture such as bookcases, wardrobes, a sarcophagus, treasure chests and torture rack this set includes extra dungeon tiles, magical portals & traps (inc gas, spike, bottomless pit, lava), a magically sealed door, two rusted iron doors, assorted types of double-sided opened doorways, alchemical equipment, stairway tiles, manacled and caged skeletons, a magical armory for the wizard and elf, a table with an orcish game of dice in progress, trapdoors, an iron maiden, a mini-HQ map with cryptic clue, a forge and 50 card stands!

The cards are printed professionally and are stood in card stands (we supply) as tiles to pretty up/customize a table-top game. They come in a range of sizes to suit the scale of many RPG games of 1 x 1". We have larger tiles measuring 1.75 x 2.5" tile, smaller tile measuring 1.25 x 1.75" and single square tiles that are 0.75 x 0.75".

What you get:
3 Armory (Mixed, inc. Shields) Heavy Armour (Halberd, Pole Axe, Two-Handed Sword, Mace, Morning Star)
1 Magical Armory (Staffs, Wands, Circlets)
2 Fireplaces
1 Throne
1 Sorcerers Table
3 Bookcases
3 Wardrobes
4 Magical Portals + 3 Magical Traps
2 Alchemical Desks + 2 Alchemical Equipment
3 Empty Tables + 1 with Orcs card game and betting, + 2 with banquet + 1 with HQ map showing secret treasure location
1 Torture Rack
2 Manacled Skeletons
2 Empty Dungeon Wall Manacles
1 Cage Open
1 Cage with Skeleton
1 Iron Maiden
1 Forge with Hot Tongs
4 Closed Doors
2 Iron Doors
1 Magically Sealed Door
18 Open Doors (Assorted into 5 types)
1 Sarcophagus
4 Treasure Chests
3 x Spiked Pit Traps
2 Gas Traps
2 Bottomless Pits
2 x Secret Doors
2 x Trapdoor
50 x card stands

More tiles available from the Game Tile Warehouse - http://gametilewarehouse.com

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

Some images from a new custom-design Heroquest/D&D compatible board project I am assembling.

sorcerersapprentice
Kobold

A bunch of exciting new expansions from gametilewarehouse.com now available include the 90+ spell set for Heroquest

Terrain Tilepacks for 1.25" scale RPG's (We also have 0.75" tiles)

A huge Market tile set

Selected Cavern/Cave terrain door tiles:

Chair tile sets inc. Royal Thrones:

RPG Basics Kits:

And assorted Barrel tiles inc. individual tokens:

Return to “Links & External Resources”