Where are the resources from rptoolstutorials.net?

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

QBlum
Kobold

Where are the resources from rptoolstutorials.net?

Post by QBlum »

I realize that website doesn't exist anymore, but it had a great collection of library resources. Does anyone know where I'd be able to find that collection?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Where are the resources from rptoolstutorials.net?

Post by aliasmask »

The image library was taken down for several reasons. In theory, they still exist somewhere but there has not been any renewed effort to move them to a new online image library.

QBlum
Kobold

Post by QBlum »

I'm specifically talking about the large collection mentioned here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Qf9ldsO4A

I remember that library having a bunch of useful stuff in it. I don't necessarily want exactly that collection, but I haven't found anything approaching that scale. If it's gone on purpose, okay, but it was great for a starter pack, as it were, of assets. I've downloaded pretty much all of the ones you can get from within MapTool, but there a lot of things I wish I had that aren't included in that. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

You can see all the resources listed on the community page at the bottom. rpgmapshare is pretty good and you can download a whole collection.

Return to “Links & External Resources”