RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Consider adding your availability as well, including time zone. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Kobold

Post subject: [T&T] LFP: Hack and Slash Dungeon Crawls, text-based, Roll20
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:04 pm 
I've got plenty of slots open for players in my Roll20 Tunnels & Trolls campaign. The theme is good old-fashioned "Clear the Dungeon, Take the Loot" - style play.

T&T is hyper-simple, with three character classes and a quick, abstract combat system. I'll be using the new Deluxe rules, but the free 5th edition rules you find online will at least give you and idea of how the game mechanics work.

Format is text-only. If there is enough interest, multiple parties will be formed. The premise is that a group of entrepreneurs have responded to the government's mandate to re-settle old lands by staging a tournament. Your party chooses a locale, then explores it and (hopefully) returns with loot. The most loot wins, and at the end of the tourney there is a bonus for members of the winning party.

Here is a link to the LFP listing at Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30196/tttourney

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]