RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Consider adding your availability as well, including time zone. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Kobold

Post subject: Deathwatch game needs a DM for 4 idiots
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:52 pm 
Unfortunately due to real life circumstances, my group lost it's DM. So we need a new DM.

Our playing schedule is odd, as we have to balance about four time zones. I am mountain time, one player is pacific, one player lives in Ireland, and one player lives in Germany. So depending on where you live, we could be starting the game anywhere on friday or saturday evening from 10 PM to 1 AM, or in europe, saturday or sunday morning as early as 5 am.

We need a DM willing to put up with our hijinks, antics, and general crud talk, so we need someone with a very good sense of humor. If my pack of idiots start getting out of hand I can reel them in no problem. Previous hijinks have included taking mutated humans and lobotomizing them, and then throwing them at our crashed drop pod, flicking teeth at prisoners, exploding space cows, and blinding ourselves with photon grenades.

We play using tabletop simulator. If you don't have that, I can hook you up easily. We have a mumble server that we use, so if you don't have a microphone, I can give you a link to a cheap 10 dollar one I used to use for gaming.

We are not desperate for one, so if you want to DM for us, post on here and we'll talk. We want to find the right fit for our group so anyone and everyone feel free to post on here.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]