RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Consider adding your availability as well, including time zone. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Cave Troll

Post subject: LFG? Try my teamspeak community!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:20 pm 
This is my teamspeak for players looking for groups, DM's looking for players, and many other rooms and discussions! The address to connect is GamingJunkies.tsdns.info Feel free to join! My goal is to help people (myself included) find games! Enjoy!

User avatar  Offline
Deity

Post subject: Re: LFG? Try my teamspeak community!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:22 am 
We (the moderators) appreciate your enthusiasm in which you entered this forum. However we do have appropriate places for certain topics. What you posted here is the right topic in the right place. The copies concerning your teamspeak server didn't belong in the other forum locations and have been removed. Note: you can edit your OP if you want to update it with more information.

Happy gaming!

My stuff
Excel Tools: Table and Light editors
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

Cave Troll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:09 am 
Oh ok i apologize for putting it in the wrong space. I apreciate you guys letting me post my server here. Thetangledweb just banned me for postinga teamspeak server address, wich is going against the whole point of theese sites, to help gamers find eachother. I apreciate you guys working with me letting me post it and will make sure to post in the apropriate section from now on. Thank you

Cave Troll

Post subject: Need a voice channel? LFG or LFP? Check these out!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:22 am 
Teamspeak RPG Community: RPGcampaigncommunity.tsdns.info

VTT RPG Community/planner: http://therpgcampaigncommunity.enjin.com/home

I give free sub channels to DM's who cant afford a ts server. Pleasse join and ost in the forums of my community. My goal, like this site, is to bring role players together and help them organise and keep track of campaigns. We are looking for staff, so mesage JC Crow in teamspeak to apply

Last edited by wolph42 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merged post with this topic as its the same topic.

Cave Troll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm 
JoeCrow wrote:
Thetangledweb just banned me for postinga teamspeak server address, wich is going against the whole point of theese sites, to help gamers find eachother.

I don't think they banned you for advertising your site, more among the lines of mindless spamming.

Cave Troll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 am 
No, the ban specifically said posting links to external sites. so im pretty sure thats why XD

Cave Troll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:30 am 
LOL, thetangledweb is still around? Jeez, they were mediocre back in the day and still mediocre. I forgot the name of the guy who owns it, but we used to talk all the time, but he was a jerk, and still is I am sure.

Very cool that you have started a teamspeak. I will definitely try to support you as much as I can. I will log on now.

Rock on Good Sir.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]