RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:40 pm 

Forum rules

When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Consider adding your availability as well, including time zone. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Online
Great Wyrm

Post subject: Discord and Subreddit for MapTool
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:26 pm 
Hey All! The forums are great but it is 2017! :-) Perhaps you need a more direct method to chat with fellow users or even talk! Maybe you are LFG and want to play using MapTool or have a quick question about using MapTool or an issue with a macro, and your game is in 15 minutes!?!? (Yikes! PS: don't edit macros 15 minutes before game!)

To that end, I've created a SubReddit /r/MapTool and a Discord channel, here's the public invite link: https://discord.gg/gevEtpC

If you are unfamiliar with Discord, is a free voice and text chat app designed specifically for gaming. Usually this means computer gaming, but works for RPG gaming just as well! You can use Discord on your PC, Phone, or browser. I set up a few default channels for use and a few Game Rooms for you guys to use for Voice. Even if you have a group already, feel free to use them for your normal games as well as pick up games. If you need something specific, or have questions, let me know.

Right now, it's just me in here alone so spread the word! :)

More information here: MapTool Nerps! Fork | TokenTool Nerps! Fork
Custom TokenTool (version 1.0b33): TokenTool.exe

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]