Thanks for the feedback.
I looked into the document and the margins are fine (now?).
Yeah, I replaced the former version. Already smaller margins than in my first version.
Maybe make the images more consistent, one has shadows, most don't. At least one has artifacts to the left.
Yeah, I really should do that. I guess next "project" when I'm done with the text is to take new screenshots. The shadows are a result from the MacOS screenshot function. When I snapshot a region its simply cut - when I snapshot a whole window it comes with the shadow. There is a way around that (here
) but I didnt know that when I took most of the screenshots.
The chapter beginning look like they are headers when they are not. (You don't seem to use headers. Since there aren't large text or image passages, you will always know what chapter you are in, I guess. But you might miss the chapter title reference.) That confused me a bit. Maybe put some info (e.g. maptool link) in the footer. That's what differentiates a page oriented document from "webpages" (which are not really pages).
Hmm ... haven't thought about headers yet. Its good advice. I'll see what I can do about that.
Images are sometimes separated from their main text (see interaction tools). That is annoying. LaTeX has some commands/packages to deal with that, even though the default just floats them someplace it considers convenient.
In this draft I'm allowing LaTeX pretty everything about image placement. I'm planning to changes this later on.
Everything else (which is a lot) looks good. Thanks for the efforts, I'm sure this will turn out as great as it starts.
EDIT: I'm slowly adding more content. Chapter 3 is now included.