Macro Commands and Shortcuts

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Macro Commands and Shortcuts

Post by Cweord »

I've created this so we can keep an upto date list of macro commands and short cuts for easy reference.

Can people open other threads and put a link in if they want to discuss the command, and leave this just for the command an a brief description.

For anyone that doesn't realize it when they get here /help in the chat window will give a basic list of commands, though there are some that don't show up.

Thanks
Cweord

This message has been spell checked by Freudcheck - any mistakes are purley a figment of your imagination.
-------
My Tokens Directory
http://gallery.rptools.net/v/contrib/Cw ... er_Tokens/

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

Success counting

[#d#s#]

i.e. [8d6s3] would roll 8 d6 with a target number of 3 on each and give you the number of successes (3 or above)
Cweord

This message has been spell checked by Freudcheck - any mistakes are purley a figment of your imagination.
-------
My Tokens Directory

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

I think one of the mods needs to start a thread called "Maptool Macros" and post everything that's in the /help file there... and then have everyone respond to the thread with all the undocumented macros so that the mod can update the header post.

We need all of this information in one place by someone whom we know will be around to update things on a fairly regular basis (when a new macro is added to the thread.)

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

One of the problems is keeping track of what content is associated with which version of the tools.

The forums aren't very good for that. It could possibly work out if we could have subforums, but that doesn't come standard with pbpbb2 (that I know of).
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Cweord
Great Wyrm

Post by Cweord »

We could always post the version of maptools that the macros work with.

I've seen several hints and tips in the last week, that I though it would be nice to compile them together

e.g.

Shift + mouse wheel to change the selected tokens facing in 1/8ths.
CTRL + Shift + mouse Wheel to free turn the selected token
Shift and mouse on the topography layer to delete topography.

I know all these work in 1.3b10 but I don't know how much earlier they were instigated
Cweord

-------
My Tokens Directory

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

Those are also valid in 1.2.

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”