Demo campaign file

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

torstan
Great Wyrm

Demo campaign file

Post by torstan »

Now that the campaign format has settled down I thought I'd build a small demo campaign file. I initially knocked it together pretty quickly for Wrathgon but I've added a few more bits and pieces to it. It can be found here.

I'm happy to add elements to it if anyone can think of fun stuff that should be added to make it more informative.

For those that want to use the images in the campaign they are all uploaded here, and can be used freely by anyone that wants them.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Super awesome torstan !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Very nice! I like your use of objects throughout!
How to use my bundled artwork (MT1.3B60+): http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11759

RedDog
Dragon

Post by RedDog »

Nice example. You did blend your objects with the background very well. I hope no one was watching when I went around back and peeked in the window... :roll:

I would be cool if there were other examples of 'what you can do' on the download page.

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

Thanks! Glad it's useful for people. Any ideas on extra stuff to put in to make it more interesting? A couple of information points would probably be handy. Equally a few more interesting macros on the tokens might not be a bad idea.

Trevor - is the plan to allow objects to have macros? I know that they currently can have then defined in properties, but they don't turn up in the right-click menu.

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

There has recently been some discussion about a sample campaign file. I'll donate this Inn happily to the cause - where else would an adventure start. I guess we also want a nearby cave system filled with kobolds or dimwitted orcs if we are sticking to stereotypes. Any other suggestions for a short first adventure for maptool?

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”