Inquiry [Owners]

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

GygaxGamers
Kobold

Inquiry [Owners]

Post by GygaxGamers »

Post 1
Last edited by GygaxGamers on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GygaxGamers
Kobold

Real Inquiry

Post by GygaxGamers »

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings I am part of a small organization that is in the midst of producing published Role-Playing Game systems. Within the team of writers and developers that we currently have we have interest in also pursuing a digital game styling.

http://www.gygaxgamers.com

I was inquiring about who I would need to speak with to come to an equal medium to use your product as our Official Gaming Table. This would require a bit of conversation back and forth I am sure so that we might be able to collaborate your awesome work with our freelance environment.

We would also advertise for your product as well as give us a boost with the digital realm. I hope that we can work together to further the existence of online gaming.

On another note ; you need graphic artists? We have quite a few very professional artists in which I am sure there could be a trade of work done with our group and yours.

The proper authority on this matter please contact me privately at [email protected]

Thanks,

James,
Editor

mrobviousjosh
Dragon

Re: Real Inquiry

Post by mrobviousjosh »

GygaxGamers wrote:The proper authority on this matter please contact me privately at [email protected]
That would be Trevor. Simply put- he's the man. Seriously, this is his baby and he's still working on it so give him a shout. He's a moderator so his profile's easy enough to find. :wink:

GygaxGamers
Kobold

=)

Post by GygaxGamers »

Thanks for the heads-up. I have found the source needed, and I thank you for your input. Have a good night. A trial for the week has ended tonight. =)

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”