tbl() documentation?

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Mithrus
Cave Troll

tbl() documentation?

Post by Mithrus »

I've searched the forums, but I couldn't find any posts that describe how tables work in MapTool. I've seen the macro syntax described as tbl("table", key), but that's about the extent of what I could figure out.

UPDATE: ok, I found the Tables area in the menu (how did i miss that before?) Still not sure how they should be used.

Orchard
Great Wyrm

Re: tbl() documentation?

Post by Orchard »

Mithrus wrote:I've searched the forums, but I couldn't find any posts that describe how tables work in MapTool. I've seen the macro syntax described as tbl("table", key), but that's about the extent of what I could figure out.

UPDATE: ok, I found the Tables area in the menu (how did i miss that before?) Still not sure how they should be used.
I'm replying here to remind myself that I need to actually go home and write a full reply...

Which is to say, I will help you more, but can't remember all the details at the moment--but once I have the tool open I'll get you what you need!
0+0=1, for very unstable CPUs.

Maccwar
Cave Troll

Post by Maccwar »

Hi,

Tables are covered in one of the tutorials on rptoolstutorials.net. (There, fixed that for you. :) - Moderator)

Unfortunately the forums won't let me post a direct link as this is my first post.

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”