b48 Macro Additions

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: b48 Macro Additions

Post by Azhrei »

Hmm, I hadn't considered the tooltips on links, only on dice rolls and such. :(

The groups I game with don't use links in chat much at all. Does anyone else? Maybe that will become more common as the MacroLink stuff sees more use? (Is the macrolink putting a link into chat that causes a macro to execute? That's what I thought it did, but to be honest I haven't been able to keep up with all the new macro functions!)

Rumble
Deity

Post by Rumble »

Azhrei wrote:Hmm, I hadn't considered the tooltips on links, only on dice rolls and such. :(

The groups I game with don't use links in chat much at all. Does anyone else? Maybe that will become more common as the MacroLink stuff sees more use? (Is the macrolink putting a link into chat that causes a macro to execute? That's what I thought it did, but to be honest I haven't been able to keep up with all the new macro functions!)
Yes, that's exactly what macroLink does (or it can put a link in a dialog that can cause a macro to execute). For example, my setup resolves the attack and posts a link that says "apply damage" - if you click it, it applies the damage to the target in question by running the damage macro.

Mathemagician
Dragon

Post by Mathemagician »

Sheesh...a guy gets wrangled into school for a few months, comes back, and the whole macro scene has changed! Up is down, left is right, the world has changed for the better : )

Thanks for all your hard work. Hoping I get to play with this stuff soon :D

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”