Macro Documentation Wiki

Doc requests, organization, and submissions

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

bobthedog
Cave Troll

Re: Macro Documentation Wiki

Post by bobthedog »

zEal wrote:The wiki just hit 301 functions. :D That should be all the current(including some upcoming 1.3b55 changes) functions accessible via macros.

I guess Craig was right when I suggested bumping the amount of pages a category would list up to 300, and he said that probably wouldn't be enough. ;)
Yay, more functions for me to forget about! :mrgreen:

(But really, doesn't it seem like you always use the same three old functions everytime?)

zEal
Dragon

Post by zEal »

bobthedog wrote:(But really, doesn't it seem like you always use the same three old functions everytime?)
No; but I do use the [hidden:] and [if():] roll options more than any other roll options. Which three functions do you find yourself using all the time?

bobthedog
Cave Troll

Post by bobthedog »

zEal wrote:
bobthedog wrote:(But really, doesn't it seem like you always use the same three old functions everytime?)
No; but I do use the [hidden:] and [if():] roll options more than any other roll options. Which three functions do you find yourself using all the time?
Lately, I've been playing a lot with the getTokens(), and the json.*() functions... A lot of times, in the same line, too... :D

But I wasn't complaining as much as realizing out loud that I need to look into the function list to find new toys, such as the set() function which Rumble mentioned to me in another thread and I had never realized existed...

Return to “Documentation Requests/Discussion”