NYC DM's Disscussion Groups

Tell us how you are using our gaming tools and how your sessions are going.

Moderator: Azhrei

seanmallonnyc
Kobold

NYC DM's Disscussion Groups

Post by seanmallonnyc »

We only downloaded the tools about three week ago. All I can say is that these tools are one of a kind and we at the DM Masters Group would like to see more of these tools online. Keep up the good work.
The DM Masters Group is a group of 20 different Dungeon Masters who get together and plot many of our storylines. As DM's, we get to wite and plan our own stories using these tools. We use Map Tools to show the maps the stories use. We also use the Character Tool to stratigise NPC's to use in our campaignes. We plan to use these tools during our 1st live table game on October 31 at our monthly get together.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: NYC DM's Disscussion Groups

Post by Azhrei »

Welcome to RPTools, Sean! (I'm guessing the name from the forum username. 8))

We're glad you decided to try us out. And we would absolutely love to hear more about how things went after you do your first Live Game with our tools. (I say "our" meaning the community, as I certainly haven't done more than contribute a few tweaks here and there.)

Thanks for taking the time to register and post. :)

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

Azhrei wrote:Welcome to RPTools, Sean! (I'm guessing the name from the forum username. 8))

We're glad you decided to try us out. And we would absolutely love to hear more about how things went after you do your first Live Game with our tools. (I say "our" meaning the community, as I certainly haven't done more than contribute a few tweaks here and there.)

Thanks for taking the time to register and post. :)
isnt "our" sort of the definition though of open source projects?

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Looking forward to hearing about your experience seanmallonnyc, thanks for the heads up :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Session Report-Back”