We were missing two players for this week's Session
of the Campaign
but we forged ahead anyway.
I somehow forgot to vision block the dungeon the group spent most of their time in and it was a fairly intricate procedure so I did it quickly and roughly. Therefore the screen shots show a little of the surrounding corridor but not too badly.
Because of our missing players the combats took a little longer than usual and we only finished two large battles and a skill challenge.
My Short Rest and Long Rest macros do quite a bit of looping and we found that one of the things that was causing us trouble was that I would run the macros and see they worked on my screen and then the players would start moving their tokens. I think that MapTool was still transferring information to their computers and this caused the macros to fail. So, now we wait a bit after I run large looping macros and this seems to have solved the problems.
I also have a situation with temporary enhancements that really would require a re-write of things. Basically one PC grants another PC some temporary AC or HP or bonus to hit and damage but the receiving PC also puts on some of their own bonuses. I have a macro that clears all temporary bonuses but the staggered application causes issues. I want to clear some bonuses but not all. I suppose I could create a screen with the Clear Temps button to specify which temporary abilities are cleared. But, that requires more clicking on the part of the players. Something to think about anyway.
P.S. In my Talislanta/Pathfinder Framework I'm creating a Hallow Deck. I looked on the forum and couldn't find anyone that had completed it. So, I should finish that up soon in case anyone wants it. I won't be great coding like some of the Giants here but hopefully it will work!