GURPS Dragonlance Classics

Tell us how you are using our gaming tools and how your sessions are going.

Moderator: Azhrei

wrathchild
Dragon

GURPS Dragonlance Classics

Post by wrathchild »

I've been able to get this PbP game off to a good start, and I think that MT has actually played a role in that. A couple of the players has been by here and expressed impressedness back at the RPOL hangout.

Not that we're that far along - right now we're in the middle of the classic introductory battle to the Dragonlance saga, where Fewmaster Toede initially confronts the Innfellowes on the road leading in to Solace. Right now, the situation looks like this, at the beginning of the 6th turn of battle:

Yes, one fallen hobgoblin is on fire (the other bit is Raistling spewing flame from the end of The Staff of Magius). The red markers show opponents that are wounded. Of the PC's, most are unscathed, exept for Flint who's just been mauled by his opponents. Beating on an old man and all!

Nothing these days without challenges. My main computer blew up the other day, taking the campaign file with it! So this pic is actually from the recreated scene (not too har to do, as I had pics to work from, fortunaltely)
Entering the Digital Age of Roleplaying.
Part of the Resident GURPS Lobby.
Calling for Halos to be Hexified.

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Very cool. You should post the screenshot over on the Four Ugly Monsters forum so that Devin can see his tokens in use.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

That, my friend, is a FANTASTIC battle scene !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Session Report-Back”