Weredragon Magazine

See an article about any RPTools tool ? Post it here !

Moderator: Azhrei

Duvik
Giant

Weredragon Magazine

Post by Duvik »

MapTools was mentioned as one of the top two VGTs in an article I wrote for Weredragon Magazine, a new quarterly ezine that is available through Paizo.

Weredragon Magazine at Paizo Publishing.

If you'd like to read the article... yer out of luck unless ye purchase the magazine but, would these fingers lie? MapTool was mentioned heavily in the article and so, I bring this news forth for all to hear!

You can't beat the price at least... $3.50 gets you a hundred pages of adventures and articles akin to the material you'd find in the old Dungeon and Dragon print mags. It's focused more on 3.x and there will be no 4ed material for some time yet. There are 3 adventures ranging from small to large in this first issue. One of them is mine as well :D

Anyway, the Weredragon staff is always looking for more talent to submit material so... come on over to their site if'n you've got a bit of literary or artistic skill to let loose on the world.

Here's a link to their site... http://weredragonmag.com/index.html

Here's a link to a 5 page preview of the content...
Get Paid to Run Games! Check out The Elite Array at The Tangled Web

The Tangled Web A community for players and DMs that prefer to play online pen and paper style rpgs using freeware Virtual Gaming Tables like MapTool. Connect with Game Masters that need players or else recruit for your own game. Now offering pay to play games in addition to our free games! Run with a professional GameMaster and you can rest assured that the show will go on week after week.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Thanks for the note !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “RPTools Sightings”