Thread on RPG dot net

See an article about any RPTools tool ? Post it here !

Moderator: Azhrei

Maccwar
Cave Troll

Thread on RPG dot net

Post by Maccwar »

Some nice press. Then again some of the posters are from here in the first place. :D

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=448167

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Re: Thread on RPG dot net

Post by trevor »

That's a very fun thread to read, thanks for posting !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

plothos
Great Wyrm

Post by plothos »

One thing this thread made me realize is that MT would seem much more user friendly to the new user if there were more included images "out of the box".

Is there any chance this could happen? Any artists that could contribute to the cause?
Drop-In Utilities:
My Spell Manager for D&D3.5 and PFRPG
My Inventory Manager for D&D and PFRPG, but more generally useable than that.
My Message Manager -- My Top-Down D&D Token Images
and my Custom Initiative & Status/Spell-Effect Tracker (work in progress, but functional).

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

plothos wrote:One thing this thread made me realize is that MT would seem much more user friendly to the new user if there were more included images "out of the box".

Is there any chance this could happen? Any artists that could contribute to the cause?
Torstan has already committed to providing his tile set as part of the official release. And Trevor has commissioned Devin to create some more tokens. Not sure if there are any more plans other than those though.
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

I've got some sparkling new images to roll into the default build
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “RPTools Sightings”