Interest in Pathfinder CT/IT support

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Paradox
Dragon

Interest in Pathfinder CT/IT support

Post by Paradox »

jay wrote:I have no problems doing the programming and character sheets, but I won't have time to enter all of the data. My biggest problem will be that I don't have the rules and I'm not planning on buying them. If you would like to discuss this more and see who is interested start a thread in the CT forum. That way we don't hijack this one, um, anymore.

This thread is to see if there is interest in helping Jay enter data so that lamarkus001's framework will work with CharacterTool and InitativeTool.

I don't know what it involves, but I'm always up for expanding and improve the resources for playing Pathfinder online.

Please reply if you're interested in this project and also if you're willing to help.
I no longer believe that MapTools is usuable or intended just for programmers. MapTools is for everyone.

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Interest in Pathfinder CT/IT support

Post by jay »

I will make a copy of the 3.5 settings file and push it out as the first version of the new pathfinder file. If there are any specific mechanics you need me to fix then post the rules and I'll work on them for you.

Return to “CharacterTool”