Character Tool Instructions?

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Sol Invictus
Cave Troll

Re: Character Tool Instructions?

Post by Sol Invictus »

Mh, that is true, it makes the whole thing much more complicated. Maybe it would empower the users enough if it would be covered in a documentation how to edit and swap mtPropertyMap.properties files?

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

jay wrote:That is something I need to add to the game settings file editor. The problem with putting it into CT is that it is different for every game and every framework for that game. So if you played multiple games you would need to have multiple sets of them.
Not if people that designed frameworks for a RPG system came up with a standardized method of naming properties and the content of the properties. i.e. Armor Class would be called ac.torso.deflection and contains a JSON with the following data... With this, you could write the mapping file and it would work no matter what framework. Also, tokens would be interchangeable between frameworks. Yes, I know this is pie in the sky thinking.
Time-Zone information UTC -5

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Might as well dream big! :P

Return to “CharacterTool”