Changes to pathfinder character sheet

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

andromada369
Kobold

Changes to pathfinder character sheet

Post by andromada369 »

Hi I'm new to the board and to chartools. When looking through character sheet for the Pathfinder Role Playing Game and noticed a major error in it. The grapple check section is still there which is no longer used. Grapple along with sunder, bull rush, overrun, and a few other things were lumped into combat maneuvers. The rules for combat maneuvers are covered on pages ~198-201 of the Pathfinder Core Rule Book. But it basically boils down to 2 values the CMB and the CMD. The CMB or Combat Maneuver Bonus is a bonus to a d20 check and is calculated as fallows: Base attack bonus+Strength modifier+Special size modifier (found on page 198) and the CMD or Combat maneuver defense which is calculated as fallows: 10+base attack bonus+strength modifier+dex modifier+special size modifier (found on page 199). So if this problem could be rectified it would be greatly appreciated.

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Changes to pathfinder character sheet

Post by jay »

I don't have the Pathfinder books, and no one else seems to be working on the file. I'm pretty sure it is just a base copy of the d20 3.5 rules with some of the skill stuff updated, so there will be LOTS of bugs like that in there...

Sorry.

Return to “CharacterTool”