Shadowrun?

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

FrustratedRocka
Kobold

Shadowrun?

Post by FrustratedRocka »

Does anyone have a CharacterTool template based on the Shadowrun 20th anniversary sheet? Alternately, do you know how hard it would be for me to make one?

jfrazierjr
Deity

Re: Shadowrun?

Post by jfrazierjr »

I don't think so. If you want to make one, see the Abeille Adopters thread. I won't lie to you, it's going to be a lot of work, but there is nothing particularly hard about it other then the tediousness of it. This is assuming you have basic math and logic skills (ie, if you can get the right answer from 4 + 3 * 3 - 2 and can understand an if/then/else logic statement)
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Return to “CharacterTool”