plans for True20?

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

bryan.mullins
Kobold

plans for True20?

Post by bryan.mullins »

RPtools is an awesome project. I have used it all summer to facilitate some online gaming with Skype. Thanks for a great set of generic tools!

Is there a plan to implement a True20 sheet for CharacterTool? True20 has a lively and dedicated community associated with it. (not unlike the RPtool community) And though I'm skill-less I'd gladly try to recruit useful people to the RPtools cause.

>WBM

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

I haven't had anybody ask about True20 so there are no official plans. I would be happy to help with creating one, but if you need me to do it for you it will take me awhile to get to it. I have at least 6 other games I need to work on first. If you would like to get a group together to work on it yourself I would be happy to help them get started and to help where needed.

bryan.mullins
Kobold

Post by bryan.mullins »

Thanks for the reply!

I will present the idea to the folks over on the True20 forums and see if I can find any takers. I find MapTool super useful for my online game, so naturally I'm interested in Character Tool also.

If you want you can email me with the particlars of what could be done. I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to adjusting these programs for a specific game.

>WBM

Return to “CharacterTool”