Darkness stirs in Cormanthor, and an aspiring hero fed on stories of adventure seeks to lead a ragtag group of farmers against it. Can you prevent the militia from instigating its own massacre? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dalelands for characters levels 4 – 7. This adventure is the first part in the Stem the Tide major quest. The second and final part is DALE2-4 Illsyldra (levels 11-14)
I'm running this module as part of an module exchange on Saturday the 7th at 9:00AM EDT. Interested players please post below with your character class, level, Skype ID. Module exchange offers (if accepted) will reserve a seat in this game.
Game Name: elden_lfr
MapTool Password: player1
MapTool Version: 1.3b84
Supported Tokens: DN5.x/Veggie2.3X Hybrid
The player list will be locked in 24 hours before game time. Slot scores, the whole 9 yards. Ties are broken by a random dice roll. Reserved spots are given to anyone willing to module swap.
Please read and follow these guidelines while playing:
1. Know your character.
2. Know how you will act on your turn so combat can move at a smooth and acceptable pace.
3. Please have a working microphone so you can speak on your turns to provide a faster, more exciting combat experience.
4. Be courteous to your fellow players and to the DM, some examples: do not tell other players what to do on their turn, don't interrupt others while they are talking
5. Login to the server on time. I will start sharply when game time begins, if you miss anything it's on you, I will not recap.
6. Have your token ready for use by the first encounter, if not sooner.
1. Osyluth|Hassard Argente - Human Rogue, 6|hi|module swap
2. dakhran|Jaga Tinginys, human shaman|warlord 7|hi|slot
4. DanMathMan|ranger or cleric||slot