FORGIVE IF ITS IN THE WORKS

We are always looking for new tools to create to help facilitate the table top gaming experience. Let us know if you have an idea for a new gaming tool you'd like to see. (Note: this is NOT for feature requests on existing tools!)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Dalna
Dragon

Post by Dalna »

Just an idea, why not make this part of the token property. IE the list be part of it. You can make a list for Each token if you want that would override the basic names, basic names used if no default name list.

huhlig
Giant

Post by huhlig »

Trevor perhaps this is a good time to split the functional name and the visable name (Something required for the scripting). Theoretically you could have 5-10 visable names recorded for the token, shape name (Small wirey humanoid) and a shape token, then when the player gets close you could swap it to the goblin token... etc. This could also be useful for things like ship combat and damage values. (Again when scripting is installed) Multiple Names, Multiple tokens, multiple Halos, One Reference Name.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Image Hans Uhlig
"Life is a long and lonely road, bring a friend."

venger
Giant

Post by venger »

My 2 centavos..

I use a spreadsheet to keep track of a number of creature encounters, and prefer a simple object Name + Number system most of the time.

Though I could see where if there were an option to randomize names from a list the GM could generate for Town encounters, so that you could have Named NPC'S on your map instead of numbers, this would give the "town" a more credible feel.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Welcome to the forums venger !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

mikey
Giant

Venger?

Post by mikey »

Is the infamous Venger from the BG Boards? If so, Venger has a ton of great ideas and insights!

Mikey

Return to “Ideas for New Applications”