Random Map Generator

We are always looking for new tools to create to help facilitate the table top gaming experience. Let us know if you have an idea for a new gaming tool you'd like to see. (Note: this is NOT for feature requests on existing tools!)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

I'm not sure. It's the first time I've heard of it. I would have thought it would have worked since I copy all incoming images into a new image that is 24bit, which should have gotten rid of the grayscale.

In any case, I can make a tracker and investigate further after some of the more high priority items are resolved :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Does the sample code from the bug page actually work properly? Maybe there's an implementation issue in the JVM instead? And DJ and MT may be using different JVMs if they each installed their own...

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Azhrei wrote:Does the sample code from the bug page actually work properly? Maybe there's an implementation issue in the JVM instead? And DJ and MT may be using different JVMs if they each installed their own...
As the bug is so old, I"m not sure it'd be worth trying to make it work.

Instead I'll tweak the color space of the images and see what I can learn.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

The crater effects were uploaded to http://www.rpgmapshare.com and can be downloaded here: http://rpgmapshare.com/modules/g2/d/730 ... _dpnd.zip?

[EDIT]
Drat, I forgot to check these to see if they were not Greyscale. :x
I'll check when I have time.. :roll:

Return to “Ideas for New Applications”