Request: Clean up the forums and have a place for CAMPAIGNS

We are always looking for new tools to create to help facilitate the table top gaming experience. Let us know if you have an idea for a new gaming tool you'd like to see. (Note: this is NOT for feature requests on existing tools!)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

emirikol
Dragon

Request: Clean up the forums and have a place for CAMPAIGNS

Post by emirikol »

I've got some forum requests:

Once 1.3 is finalized, could we clean up all the stickies and just have them in the documentation please?

Also, Maptools is getting pretty busy and it would be nice for groups to not have to go back and forth to other forums to discuss their campaigns that they are playing on maptools. Could we have a couple new subforums please, please, please?

1) CAMPAIGN FORUM. A place for groups to discuss their campaigns, post roleplaying notes, etc.

2) PLAYERS FORUM to discuss things (Discuss rules, discuss games, in/out-character stuff, link to character sheets (probably link to GALLERY),etc.)

3) GM's FORUM to discuss things (campaigns, methods, etc.)

Thanks!

Jay Hafner
Maptools Cultist
Yes, I'm a chiropractor. Gamer fitness at Hafner Chiropractic in Lakewood, CO: http://www.HafnerChiropractic.com

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Good ideas!

brad
Great Wyrm

Post by brad »

I would have to second all of that. Having those forum or subforum groups would help promote the rptools gaming community I would think.
View MapTool video tutorials at RPToolsTutorials.net

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

phpbb2 doesn't have subforums, but due to phpbb2 sucking in more ways than just that I'll be migrating it to something else very, very soon, and we'll make all sorts of sub forums :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Ideas for New Applications”