Is there a macro function to hide bars?

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Is there a macro function to hide bars?

Post by Shadowfireomega »

I currently have three bars for my PCs; HP, TempHP, and NonLethal. The problem is I have one bar up top, one on the left, and one on the bottom, and when all are active the one on the left is over the first portion of the top and bottom bars. Is there a macro function to hide such bars if a condition is met (like no temp HP or no NonLethal damage)?
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Is there a macro function to hide bars?

Post by wolph42 »

Yeah there is. But you'll have to check the wiki. Bar.hide ou something, not sure...
by the way, note that you can make Bars thicker and stack then that way

Shadowfireomega
Giant

Thanks, I had tried looking for it but I couldn't find it, knowing it was there (even if it was not bar.hide) helped me find it. It's setBarVisible :D and I will check out the stacking as well, thanks!
"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, there would be nothing left to learn, and that would be a world I would not want to live in."
-Benjamin Fisher
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Yeah, setBarVisible(barName,0) would turn it off. You may want to check out my "Fading Arc" thread. It has graphics and code for overlapping health bars.

Shadowfireomega
Giant

I am rushing a bit right now, but after this campaign I'm DMing I plan on finishing up my framework before the next campaign. When I do that I will defiantly be adding the fading arch, it looks beautiful, thanks!
-Benjamin Fisher
-Miles Kington
-Kayla Kros
"Anything times 1 is 1"
-Kayla Kros

Return to “Macros”